Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 2 Be With You


We had been together for 12 days already YeApiEe
Going for single dating for the first time was super super happy and feel fulfill with lot of lot of love from you that day toO
So bad 1 more month more we going to get separate for 2 month
Im sure i gonna miss you just the way u gonna miss me
Being with you was like part of my life mission everyday
I really donno what will happen if i cant see u for a single day yet 1 more month going to reach very very very very soOn
[ Wang Jing Yuan ]
I really do hope v got future that nothing can get rid of us
I will do whatever i can to be with you kay
" Da Gou Gou "
MuakSsss
每天和你一起的日子都无法忘掉
我相信你和我一样会一起加油加油
为了我们的将来
为了我们的爱情
不会放弃对方
因为
很爱很爱你了
没办法用任何字来形容
我对你的感情
王蜻圆
我是不会把你手放开的。。。紧握你的手 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment